HR Apprentice at E.ON

Nottingham
18th May 2017

9.0/10

HR Apprentice (2 years programme)- Every 6 months I swap in a different area of HR, learning what each department does, new systems and processes. At the moment I am in Resourcing that deal with the overall process of attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs. My main responsibilities are around volume candidate for a SMART programme - My daily tasks are: CV sifting, confirmation calls, send email for rejection, book candidates for assessment centres/interview, raise job offer.

Yes, I did and I am still learning new skills. I've developed many skill from Learning and Development department. This area really helped me to build confidence during presentation.

I really like the work and the team - The teams are really friendly and they make you feel welcomed in each areas.

4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?

I feel I am really valued by EON - in HR we have Buzz competition and each team has their own way to make you feel valued.

9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *

Eon is a great company to work in - there are a lot of development opportunities and the people are great.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *