1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
HR Apprentice (2 years programme)- Every 6 months I swap in a different area of HR, learning what each department does, new systems and processes. At the moment I am in Resourcing that deal with the overall process of attracting, selecting and appointing suitable candidates for jobs. My main responsibilities are around volume candidate for a SMART programme - My daily tasks are: CV sifting, confirmation calls, send email for rejection, book candidates for assessment centres/interview, raise job offer.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I did and I am still learning new skills. I've developed many skill from Learning and Development department. This area really helped me to build confidence during presentation.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really like the work and the team - The teams are really friendly and they make you feel welcomed in each areas.
4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?
I feel I am really valued by EON - in HR we have Buzz competition and each team has their own way to make you feel valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Eon is a great company to work in - there are a lot of development opportunities and the people are great.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *
More from E.ONMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!