1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I have just recently moved to Operational Learning - where I am currently booking rooms for training, workshops and meetings soon I will be going out and observing some inductions to prepare me to deliver sessions myself
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, definitely, working in admin I developed a lot of computer based skills e.g. how to use the systems such as (SAP)
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I'm really enjoying it
4. How valued do you feel by E.ON?
Somewhat valued, I think certain teams understand the programme better than others - it'd be useful to make sure the programme is cascaded out to everyone to offer us the best support
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots of support from training providers whether it's work related or not- I can't fault them at all
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Well my employer is my training provider so lots of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, many opportunities to get involved with extra-curricular activities
9a. Would you recommend E.ON to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
So many different aspects to the company I do think there is something for everyone and there are so many opportunities to grow in personal and professional development
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to E.ON? *
Don't be shy - always be yourself in an interview and make sure you recognise your qualities - it's not about boasting just about knowing what you're good at and where your strengths lie
More from E.ONMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!