1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a daily basis I worked and learned the in and outs of being a receptionist, giving a satisfactory service to patients, learning how to interact properly with others.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt a lot at my time at work experience, developing my social and communication skills to further develop my character and ability to talk to people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Sort of, I found out during my work experience that I did not want to pursue this particular field of work in the future and pursue my previous endeavours.
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
I worked for a small branch of the NHS but nevertheless I felt very valued by my co-workers/peers whilst at my time their, who were very friendly and helpful
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was well structured but occasionally things that were not planned has to be done.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support from my training provider, who was very helpful and guided me to become a better worker in this field
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received tons of support from my employer, who helped me as much as my training provider.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was a work experience so i was not paid for this job, which was reasonable as i was only here for a short period of time to learn.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, but as said before, I would rather pursue other things other that this type of work
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
For anyone with an interest in the field of medicine or helping people, this is the place to try and see if you like it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
I applied through a friend who got me my work experience, I don't think I will be able to of gotten my work experience without contacts
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!