1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On i daily basis I change from team to team working in diffrent departments of the company. Typically i will be given an aspect of that law to research regarding a specific case and attempt to formulate ideas of what provisons need to be made by the company.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to behave and dress in a working environment and that i am able to work hard at something despite having little experience.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the type of tasks on the programme and the friendly environment i have been put into. I have found the lenghts of the days quite hard to deal with but have also felt the rewards of working hard.
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I feel like i have been made an integral part of the team with everyones warming personalities.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme has good structure with good outlines of what i do on a day to day basis.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They give me a good amount of support but also let me work independently to ensure i get the most and gaing the most knowledge possible out of the experience.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There have been oppotunities to play football etc but im only here a week.
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
Great experience that is great for someone going into law.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
The more you put in and are willing to do things the more you get out of it.
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!