Driver Assistant at ASDA

East Midlands
May 2017

My Job title was Driver Assistant. My daily task was to pack the Asda vehicle with shopping which customers has ordered online and assist the driver with delivery.

I have learnt how to communicate with customers on a delivery in a good or bad situation if a customer was not happy with a delivery item that has been replaced. Also working has a team.

I enjoyed working at Asda they provide alot of team building programmes and its not like routine going to the same place everyday I saw i like an adventure i really did enjoy it.

4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?

I felt very valued Asda I was never left out i really did feel part of the team every week the manger does a review to make sure you are happy and if there is any problems that may want to be discussed or any improvements.

I felt that the program was well organised and I received all the information required to do my part.

I received great guidance and support in the the meeting with my training provider to reach my goal.

I received support with someone helping me throughout to make sure I understood the take and that i could do it to my best ability.

Salary was ok I was lucky that the location of business was not far from where I live.

There are lots of events and opportunities that can help you progress and move on

9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?

Its a good company to work for lots of benefits friendly company alot of progression.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?

Just be yourself and enjoy the job everyday there is a different experience