- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Victrex?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Victrex to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Victrex?
Given a project where the main focus was polymer synthesis in a lab
Laboratory skills, time management, report writing, team work, presentation
It was very enjoyable and helpful.
The team and my manager made me feel very valued and a real part of the team
This was not a programme, this was self organised work experience
Lots of support from the staff at the company
Lots of support from all staff
I was not there long enough to know
Useful, enjoyable, helpful
Try as hard as possible to get work experience. Even unpaid experience will help with uni applications and getting other jobs
Medicine, Science & Pharmaceutical