1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involved observing and learning from the actions of floor supervisors
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I definitely acquired numerous skills in time management, people management, resource management, as well as social skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme was enjoyable however became a bit monotonous after a while
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
The amazon community is great at involving apprentices and making them feel like they belong there
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was not very structured due to its nature however organisation was at no time lacking
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
At no time was I denied of help and support when needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I did not deal with employers much on a day to day basis
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The financial gain was not the aim of this course
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
It was a great experience with many benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Make sure you've done sufficient market research and preparation for the role
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!