1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Analytics in Technology
- solving some technical issue problems based on requests.
- maintenance systems and make sure that everything is working fine.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- A lot of opportunities to learn.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Team and opportunities to learn.
4. How valued do you feel by J.P. Morgan?
Appreciation from the manager.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Very much from my teammates
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Mentors and many learning supports.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is high.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A lot of activities and learning.
9a. Would you recommend J.P. Morgan to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A good place to work with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to J.P. Morgan? *
Do your best.
More from J.P. MorganMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!