1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Serving customers taking payment and till work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much, good customer service experience
4. How valued do you feel by BP?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BP to a friend?
Good potential and service
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BP?
Apply for work experience first
More from BPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!