1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing doctors around a hospital, taking part in diagnoses and learning how to take histories from patients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned people skills and resilience to cope with death and disease
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Belfast Health and Social Care Trust?
I definitely feel valued, everyone is happy to help me learn
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised as I had an extensive timetable for my location
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not a lot as no training was required
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
No employer as was a work experience placement
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It does not as I have to get the train
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Belfast Health and Social Care Trust to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Belfast Health and Social Care Trust?
Apply early and use links within the industry