1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Shadowing doctors around a hospital, taking part in diagnoses and learning how to take histories from patients
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned people skills and resilience to cope with death and disease
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Belfast Health and Social Care Trust?
I definitely feel valued, everyone is happy to help me learn
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised as I had an extensive timetable for my location
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not a lot as no training was required
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
No employer as was a work experience placement
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It does not as I have to get the train
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Belfast Health and Social Care Trust to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Belfast Health and Social Care Trust?
Apply early and use links within the industry
More from Belfast Health and Social Care TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!