1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was working on the tills being trained to take peoples shopping and cash it up. Every day I would do this
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication and also teamwork
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed this experience as I gained a lot of new skills and made new friends
4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?
I feel very valued and felt part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured and organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I felt very supported and had a lot of contact
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support on a day to day basis
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was okay for a trainership
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I did not have any or know of any
9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?
I felt that I gained a lot from them and felt supported
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?
Be prepared to work hard