1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Worked as a sales assistant for a weeks work experience. Roles included till duties, stocking shelves and restocking items.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt customer service skills and quality
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I was only floor staff so did not feel that valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not a lot
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Fair guidance about what to do daily
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was unpaid
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
I did not gain a lot of experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Chose a higher position for work experience
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!