1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I worked as a teachers assistant for a Drama school.
I worked with the children there to produce the best possible performance the could give, at the end of the term they would then perform this material to their parents as a workshop.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I gained a lot of knowledge when it came to the teaching aspect of the role.
I also learnt how to work with children and that gave me a lot of confidence going into teaching now.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much. The kids were a joy to work with and I learnt a lot whilst there.
4. How valued do you feel by Stagecoach Theatre Arts?
I felt valued, they made sure that I was present in all the activities and I never felt unwanted.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, every day they had a structure and they followed it very well, the kids responded to their being an orderly fashion.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot, if I ever had a worry or a question all I had to do was ask.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, a lot. They never liked us feeling unsure so made sure to do regular checkups on us.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Perfectly, my salary and travel costs were perfectly adequate.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, I now went on to teach kids drama at plenty of other locations and wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for the course
9. Would you recommend Stagecoach Theatre Arts to a friend?
Because I learnt a lot, and it's not something that you get to do every day.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Stagecoach Theatre Arts?
I'd say just go for it, you'll enjoy it and you won't regret it. You get experience in lots of area.
I worked for Stagecoach drama school by the way.
More from Stagecoach Theatre ArtsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!