1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I would undertake office duties as well as warehouse duties. I would also be trained and assisted to furher my knowledge of the company and procedures placed, as well as undertake general duties.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to overcome challendges with the changes of tasks undertaken.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was a very good experience, I would have liked to work with a few more candidates on the same programme as me.
4. How valued do you feel by PepsiCo?
I feel very valued as they are very friendly and always happy to help
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It was very well structured and detailed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I do recieve quiet alot of support and training when It is needed or when I ask.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Whenever I need support all I have to do is ask and they always happily support me when they can.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary package could be better, however I am sure the level of work I have undertaken meets the salary package
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I do not have many out of work opportunities but occasionally there are a few
9. Would you recommend PepsiCo to a friend?
Friendly enviornment with great team workers
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PepsiCo?
Maybe more pay