1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Stacking shelfs, customer service. Baking, stock check
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working with alcohol and tobacco based products, enhanced my customer service skills and developed new skills such as working in a fast paced environment and communication.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved it! Met lots of great people and learnt lots of things - set me up for future jobs!
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Very valued. A home away from home!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very ! Had something planned for the full time I was there!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads. Training and support throughout and always opportunities to ask questions and receive support all the way through.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots and lots - supporting you all the way!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very good pay rate and decent for the work you are carrying out
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many - but enough to keep you going
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Lovely people and the job was great - very flexible and something that everyone would enjoy!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Be yourself and be honest!
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!