1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in a bakery. Start of by baking bread, taking products out to shop. Making cakes and cookies. Washing up. Learning new techniques. Organise bakery ingredients. Learning about food safety and hygiene.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt bread making skills and also developing them. Learning how to make different types of cakes and the techniques used.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it alot, it is really fun and I learn a lot. It is great to have this kind of experience and it helps.
4. How valued do you feel by Let it Dough Artisan Bakery?
I do feel valued! I have a responsibility to make sure that what I make it food quality.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised and structured. Working there 2 days a week.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support they are very useful and if I don't know what to do that will show me!
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive alot of support through out the day.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel the experience is worth it!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I can do what I do at the bakery at my uni so I gain double the experience and opportunity
9. Would you recommend Let it Dough Artisan Bakery to a friend?
You can learn what's its like work in a working buisness. It's lots of fun and lots to do!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Let it Dough Artisan Bakery?
It will take time so be patient. Always be yourself. Be honest and ask questions. You may get rejected sometimes but keep going. The experience is very important and worth it! Make sure to be confident when applying. Don't get to stressed out if you can't find a place straight away.
More from Let it Dough Artisan BakeryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!