1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was serving customers, stacking shelves, helping with complaints, as well as any questions or queries customers and other service users may have.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use complex till systems as well as how to order products.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the programmed and would recommend to a friend.
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Very valued. I felt part of the full team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very structured, however it took a while for the initial work to be organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Anything needed, they were there.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I could possibly ask for!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. I am not out of pocket.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
All of my skills are transferable.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
It is designed to help benefit those in the programme and helps you gain essential skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Be honest about your hours.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!