1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a nursery assistant for the summer. I worked alongside the staff in preparing food and activities and helping the children in general.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt how to be more patient with people as sometimes the children were different. I developed my communication skills through talking to the parents as I had to report on how their child was
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it as everyday was different
4. How valued do you feel by Dulwich Montessori Nursery?
Very valued as I was treated with respect even by older people
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very.I could work the days I wanted and if I wanted to stay longer I could
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Whenever I needed help i could just ask and get help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I didn't really see the person who actually employed me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I wasn't getting paid so not at all
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Dulwich Montessori Nursery to a friend?
It was so much fun. Everyday was different buy there was always something to do
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Dulwich Montessori Nursery?
Just have fun but be sensible and attentive at all times
More from Dulwich Montessori NurseryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!