1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was a pupil at school and it was such an enjoyable place to be I enjoyed doing day to day tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt loads of new skills and I have also learnt to be a part of a team and how to work along side people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it, I always look forward to doing it such lovely people there and always a nice place to be
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
I love amazon can't fault them never have been able to always such good prices for great items
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very well organised always running to plan and sticking to time sceduel
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I always received so much support in everything I decided to do
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I have always received so much support from my employer in every decision I decided to make
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Can't complain to be hoenst I am very happy with it never had any reason to be unhappy about it
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there has always been opportunities available if I wanted to take them on
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
I would recommend Amazon to anyone as I love Amazon such a nice place to shop great value for items
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
I would say to others apply for Amazon as they are such a lovely nice kind place who are very helpful
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!