- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Aramark?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Aramark to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aramark?
Involved office filing and printing , required the use of Microsoft office where I had to do some inputting data. Also went around with the supervisor to see what her day running involved
Learnt what my supervisor did and it made me enjoy the experience I learnt how to use my communication skills effectively .
Glad to be given such a good experience and I learnt many new things . I met some great people too
They gave me a lot of opportunities Help me through when I needed without being too fussed
I was told what my programme was about so I knew what to expect I was told what I would be involved and what to bring so that was good
A great amount , they helped me in many aspects Allowing me to use my time effectively and use my potential
A great amount and whenever I had questions she made sure I asked them
It was great as I learnt so many new things
Don't be scared In asking questions and just do what you are good at . They will happily support you through it
Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
Accounting, Finance & Banking, Business & Administration
Central London & City