1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Involved office filing and printing , required the use of Microsoft office where I had to do some inputting data. Also went around with the supervisor to see what her day running involved
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt what my supervisor did and it made me enjoy the experience I learnt how to use my communication skills effectively .
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Glad to be given such a good experience and I learnt many new things . I met some great people too
4. How valued do you feel by Aramark?
They gave me a lot of opportunities Help me through when I needed without being too fussed
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I was told what my programme was about so I knew what to expect I was told what I would be involved and what to bring so that was good
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A great amount , they helped me in many aspects Allowing me to use my time effectively and use my potential
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A great amount and whenever I had questions she made sure I asked them
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Aramark to a friend?
It was great as I learnt so many new things
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aramark?
Don't be scared In asking questions and just do what you are good at . They will happily support you through it
More from AramarkMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!