1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Mainly admin work with some clients responsibilities
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication and organsiationa skills have improved
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Watermill Accounting?
Reasonably valued but replaceable
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very well organised but improved over time
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not much support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Better than expected
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Watermill Accounting to a friend?
Useful experience for CV
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Watermill Accounting?
Provide details of your skills
More from Watermill AccountingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!