1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Intelligenti Ltd. are an app development company that took me on for a work experience program to learn the basics of iOS app development. I would be taught code, graphic design, and writing skills in order to develop new app ideas.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Through the experience, I gained a passion for programming, which so far has led me into a B.A. Degree in Game Development
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Being so hands on with the development process, yet being guided at every step should I need it, it was a very engaging programme which I enjoyed greatly.
4. How valued do you feel by Intelligenti Ltd?
Not so valued as it was a one week programme, but I didn't feel like I was burdening anybody
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure and organisation wasn't very clear, but nothing too discomforting.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Help at every step
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not employed right now
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Game Jams are very accessible and are operating closer to you than you might first think
9. Would you recommend Intelligenti Ltd to a friend?
If a friend wanted to learn the basics of the development industry from apps or games, intelligenti is a perfect host.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Intelligenti Ltd?
Don't be afraid to get your feet wet, programming can be very satisfying once you get your head around it