1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was working in a law firm to as an assistant which involved meeting clients and drafting letters.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I learnt how to initially speak with clients and draft basic letters and legal documents.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
U enjoyed it very much. I gained a lot of basic knowledge of the law from it.
4. How valued do you feel by Commercial Legal Solutions Solicitors?
I felt valued by the programme and was given a lot of training at the beginning.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It wasn't organised or structured but it was still very valuable and worthwhile.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a huge amount of support from a small team of qualified solicitors.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I received a huge amount of support from my boss who encouraged me during the experience.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was not great but it was worth while as I was gaining invaluable experience.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
No. There was not much socialable activities or other work related experience outside of the role.
9. Would you recommend Commercial Legal Solutions Solicitors to a friend?
It is good to do work experience to gain a basic understanding of how a law firm works.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Commercial Legal Solutions Solicitors?
Write letters to managing partners and not to HR.Ensure you research the areas oflaw the firm practice.