1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Site engineers performed a technical, organisational and supervisory role on construction projects, setting out and determining the location for above and underground infrastructural installations involved in construction operations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives; setting out, levelling and surveying the site; checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations; ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
expectations meet. team involved in construction activities give me full support also allowed time for self development and definitively recommend for everyone.
4. How valued do you feel by Balfour Beatty?
involvement and taking part in decision making
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
inductions structural-led training with guidance on site
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I did hav ea mentor supporting day to day
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
everyday on different subjects
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary was ok for what i was doing at the time
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
company event social life of team
9. Would you recommend Balfour Beatty to a friend?
future prospects becoming fully qualified and trained engineer or other role
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Balfour Beatty?
make sure you got previous experiences or interest in field
More from Balfour BeattyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!