1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer queries Ordering stock Seasonal changes in the business
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer interaction Telephone experience Working in teams
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The friendly working staff. The experience to draw from.
4. How valued do you feel by Hays Travel?
Very valued and appreciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Decent as the company is not substantially large.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Not much at first. But did towards the end.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot in terms of explanation and guidance. Not only about the job but about any other working environments
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Average. Lower when compared to my fellow colleagues.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Very flexible working place that allows ease of integration elsewhere
9. Would you recommend Hays Travel to a friend?
Friendly, welcoming and knowledge. Taught skills I can use throughout my life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Hays Travel?
Be patient and approach with a positive attitude. You can always help another person. When you need help always ask as they will always want things doing correctly
More from Hays TravelMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!