1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role involved answering telephone calls, sitting in on meetings, looking at the company's software and organising paperwork.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I developed my skills regarding phone conversations and asking for enquiries, I also gained greater confidence around speaking to new people.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Thoroughly enjoyed this programme, was wonderful to work alongside fun members of the firm who had a strong passion for their job.
4. How valued do you feel by Quality Talbot Solicitors?
I felt like one of the team, involved in many conversations that were both work based and social.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Structure was not very organised as I was the first person to gain work experience but the solicitors acted quickly and good with improvising tasks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, could easily walk up to them and ask for advice without fear or judgment, still keep in contact with them today.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support, was a relaxed atmosphere but they have helped me with current applications.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
No salary was provided
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes like networking events and being introduced to other firms and chambers.
9. Would you recommend Quality Talbot Solicitors to a friend?
Was a pleasant and fun experience that helped me engage more with the career I am for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Quality Talbot Solicitors?
Don't be afraid to be yourself, firms want someone enjoyable and different around to keep things interesting
More from Quality Talbot SolicitorsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!