Intern at Quality Talbot Solicitors

West Midlands
May 2017

My role involved answering telephone calls, sitting in on meetings, looking at the company's software and organising paperwork.

I developed my skills regarding phone conversations and asking for enquiries, I also gained greater confidence around speaking to new people.

Thoroughly enjoyed this programme, was wonderful to work alongside fun members of the firm who had a strong passion for their job.

4. How valued do you feel by Quality Talbot Solicitors?

I felt like one of the team, involved in many conversations that were both work based and social.

Structure was not very organised as I was the first person to gain work experience but the solicitors acted quickly and good with improvising tasks.

A lot of support, could easily walk up to them and ask for advice without fear or judgment, still keep in contact with them today.

A lot of support, was a relaxed atmosphere but they have helped me with current applications.

No salary was provided

Yes like networking events and being introduced to other firms and chambers.

9. Would you recommend Quality Talbot Solicitors to a friend?

Was a pleasant and fun experience that helped me engage more with the career I am for.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Quality Talbot Solicitors?

Don't be afraid to be yourself, firms want someone enjoyable and different around to keep things interesting