1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Restocked shelf, arranging merchandise, helping customers and general housekeepeing
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved my personal skills, and learnt how to deal with a variety of people
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed it, I met new people each day and learnt new skills
4. How valued do you feel by ASDA?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, always there when needed and continued to check on me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots, I was well looked after
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend ASDA to a friend?
I learnt a lot and everyone was lovely
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to ASDA?
Go for it, be on time and be prepared to learn, you'll have a wonderful time if you embrace it