1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My work placement involved me working in the financial accounts for 6 months and management for 6 months. In my time working there I had to download and update journals regularly and report to any seniors regularly. Whilst working in finance I was involved in the trade revievables where I had to chase up overdue payments.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Whilst working for HEE I've gained experience in my excel programming and developed my confidence.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the whole year working as it was a way for me to attain and develop my experience.
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The organisation and structure was excellent.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of training and support from the managers I reported to.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
It was a great place for me to gain and excel my experience in the work place and I believe it would be the same with anybody else.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
Be yourself, have confidence in yourself and don't let nerves take you over it's not that difficult getting in
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!