1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was involved in helping cook and clean for catering establishments such as hotels & care homes
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learned about health and safety and how to use knives safely as well as learning the basics of cooking for a big cover seating
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed it as it meant I could learn and work
4. How valued do you feel by The Alma Lodge Hotel Stockport?
They were very happy with my work and wrote me a glowing review
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised I knew my start and finish times and days needed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot from my headteacher
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot as they were getting free labour
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend The Alma Lodge Hotel Stockport to a friend?
It's useful in later life
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to The Alma Lodge Hotel Stockport?
Work and train hard
More from The Alma Lodge Hotel StockportMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!