- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Apple?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Apple to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Apple?
Business analyst and solutions engineer. To identify business and enterprise customers and find appropriate solutions to their needs.
My face to face communication skills have improved
Its going well, only feel that progression in this company is very limited
London is expensive to like in, so not enough
No progression, dead end job
Look at career path
FMCG & Retail, Digital Media & IT
Central London & City