1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Looking after patients in bays of 4, assisting with tolieting, showering, personal care while also encouraging meals and fluids
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt further more how to improve my communication skills when it comes to patcients and care
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy the programme to an extent however it is long hours with very little pay which squashes motivation
4. How valued do you feel by NHS South London?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend NHS South London to a friend?
Long hours, very little pay, lacks motivation, often hours over run, limited learning opportunities depending on what ward you are on. This placement makes you become a health care assistant rather than a professional.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to NHS South London?
Don't do it
More from NHS South LondonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!