1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role was a customer advisor. We listened to phone calls and learnt about how to deal with the different scenarios which the advisors face.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt skills regarding customer service and how to vary my technique depending on how the customer reacted.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the programme. I learnt a lot of new skills and enjoyed the environment.
4. How valued do you feel by Sky?
I felt very valued by sky in my time there. I felt like I was appreciated rather than being a hinderance.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme was very well structured and I knew what to expect on the different days.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of support during my time at Sky.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Sky to a friend?
The experience was very good and they were a good company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Sky?
More from SkyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!