1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I stacked shelves to ensure products were available to customers. I also greeted customers at the front of the store and was asked to serve customers where possible to ensure queues were not too busy and customers got what they required. I fully understand what was needed in a retail environment and it caused me to feel a part of the working team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt excellent communication skills and also customer service. I learnt how to communicate with a diverse range of people and how to problem solve
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed learning new things in this experience and my Co workers were extremely helpful as they made sure I could ask any questions I needed
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I felt valued as a work experience student and felt that if I applied for a job after this experience, I would achieve this.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I felt very structured as the hours and lunch breaks were communicated well in advance and I knew when my reviews would take place as this was also structured well
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a lot of professional support from my training provider as they met with me regularly to discuss my experience
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer fully supported me and ensured all of my concerns were answered.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I was not provided any salary however i did not expect one and this met my required costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I do not understand this question
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
I felt very supported in my experience and I also was very happy with my role within the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Be yourself, be honest and ask for help where necessary. They will support you
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!