1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My training involved both practical and theory. From handling tools, repairing vehicle to administration work I was shown everything to do with a dealership. My role was parts advisor
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt many skills. My customer service were improved and also your communication skills. My general knowledge of motor trade was also improved.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed everything. From the practical work of workig on vehicles to the theory of Writing advice notes etc. Everything was enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel very valued. I evenue got offered 2 jobs by Jlr at 2 different dealers and for different roles
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well. 2 different sites for practical and theory and very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received lots of support. Both remotely on an laptop over the phone and face to face. Also all sup port was logged for reference
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Same again loads. Both evidence and training demands kept up to date and support was 100%
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. With an increase every year and anot incentive for my training meant I received more than a standard wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes. I can transfer thelse skills to other motor traders and also train other people
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
End of year incentives, excellent wage and more and more training on going
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Train well and you shall achieve. Never give up, make it your gain not your pain.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!