1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My roles were to check the stock of pharmaceuticals, to create blisterpacks for patients with the help of the pharmacist and to check for any out of date stock.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to organise and file prescriptions and how to dispense medications. Learned how to organise medications according to name.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed learning the new skills that the pharmacy taught me but some of the tasks felt fairly repetitive.
4. How valued do you feel by iDispense Pharmacy?
Felt very valued as my work was often complimented at the end of each day.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fairly structured as I had a different tasks each day and felt organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot of support was received to complete tasks as I was walked through each one before being asked to complete it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Alot of support as if any errors were made, they helped me to fix them so I can complete the task more efficiently next time.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The work experience was unpaid.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Some opportunities as required to visit the hospital and pick up patients prescriptions.
9. Would you recommend iDispense Pharmacy to a friend?
Learn alot about the function and day to day workings of a pharmacy.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to iDispense Pharmacy?
Fill out a good CV involving all the details of past experiences and be confident in the interview
More from iDispense PharmacyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!