- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Oxfam?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Oxfam to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Oxfam?
Just helping at Oxfam
Not really, pretty easy
Good fun, nice people
Not great but it's a charity
None really but it's free
Not a lot gotta be independent
Good to help out