1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Just helping at Oxfam
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Not really, pretty easy
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Good fun, nice people
4. How valued do you feel by Oxfam?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not great but it's a charity
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
None really but it's free
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a lot gotta be independent
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Oxfam to a friend?
Good to help out
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Oxfam?