1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Project support in a Businrss intelligence team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Team working Problem solving Time management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Throughly enjoyed the process to gain vital skills from industry.
4. How valued do you feel by Civil Service?
Very, they were happy with my work and the contributions I made.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, set routine where I can manage my workflow and learn new skills.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot, this placement was a key part of our year.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, they taught me new skills and let me work with them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I didn't earn anything while on placement as it wasn't a requirement
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, plenty of jobs out there for new graduates.
9. Would you recommend Civil Service to a friend?
New skills learnt in a friendly environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Civil Service?
Be yourself and learn as much as possible.
More from Civil ServiceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!