1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
working at a food factory my job role is to work with machinery complete daily checks such a quality checks and CCP checks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have improved on my communication skills, mathematics skills and overall work ethics
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy coming to work everyday and enjoy getting the chance to learn more with this apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by Premier Foods?
premier foods make me feel very valued and as though my hard work is appriciated
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is very well organised and has been improved, we get lots of feedback to keep us on track.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
we see our training provider every 2 weeks and they provide us with work to do
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
we get lots of support, if we ever need time off the line to work on our assignments we get the time we need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
more then comfortable
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Premier Foods to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is a great place to work there is lots of support given and its a very friendly place
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Premier Foods? *
get involved with all the different people who work here and all the different jobs, it helps learn more
More from Premier FoodsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!