1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Administration; computer work, research tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes eg. Attending court
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
Do your reaeach