1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
TV and Digital Media Apprentice involved in testing and implementing new pieces of software across the TV network. Also now beginning to plan, design and build a new test lab which involves working with different teams and doing different roles to get all the required information.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am on the way to completing a BSc and have taken part in a few training courses on how to use different pieces of software and hardware across our department.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much. The people around me are very friendly and helpful - in terms of both work and education.
4. How valued do you feel by BT?
Very as they are investing a lot of time and money into me and understand that I am continuously learning.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is more than enough
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend BT to a friend?
Because there are lots of opportunities to progress, lots of learning opportunities, a good salary and a great company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BT?
Try and learn relevant skills to the job before applying and be keen on continuing to learn the skills of the industry.