1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Help and support for business customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The people I work with
4. How valued do you feel by BT?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Once a month
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its ok, could be better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is but you can't do it until you finish your apprenticeship
9. Would you recommend BT to a friend?
Good company to be at
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BT?
Make sure you know what you want to get into