1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My original position in support used to consist of: Answering IT based queries, using a helpdesk system to resolve and investigate computing issues, rolling out IT based projects and completing IT based administration. Communicating with all members of the company.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt several skills and developed on many, I have developed my organisational skills. I have also learnt a lot through the NVQ course in terms of business structure and business practices.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme as it allows me to take a look at the inside workings of a large company while still training in an area I am interested in.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel very valued by the PSA group as they rely on me to complete tasks that are vital to the day to day business operations.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In terms of training, inductions and support my apprenticeship has been going well. I have no issues with the way it is structured
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive regular visits from my provider and plenty of support via email if I have any issues regarding the workplace
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer provides as much support as I need, which fortunately isn't much, however I feel that if I had any difficulties they would support me fully.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets it comfortably for now but the older I get the more expensive living becomes, for now however it is a fine amount.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not many that suit me. There are several sports based 'outside of work' activities but not many that apply to my interests
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
It is a solid company that provide support and guidance to those that need it with room to grow.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group?
Ensure that you are comfortable with working at a desk all day and can get yourself in the correct mindset to work in that environment.
More from PSA GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!