1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
shadowing trainee solicitors, watched presentations on different types of law, photocopying, research based tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
improved communication skills and desire to study law
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it was really enjoyable and all of the trainees were helpful with advice
4. How valued do you feel by Pinsent Masons?
I was treated really well throughout the week
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very - we had a set timetable for each day in different departments with chances to ask questions etc.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
they were always available to ask questions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Pinsent Masons to a friend?
it was an enjoyable and beneficial week and furthered my desire to study law at uni
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Pinsent Masons?
take time to fill out the application because it is worth it
More from Pinsent MasonsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!