1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
gained level 3 btec and nvq level two and three
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The working environment is great to work in and all the other people working are keen to help apprentices.
4. How valued do you feel by Rolls-Royce?
I feel appreciated and feel valued as a member of the team even as an apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program feels very structured and organised with frequent reviews and people put in place to make everything run smooth
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive a lot of support with my frequent reviews
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
all managers are happy to support apprentices
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary I feel is reasonable for an apprentice
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Rolls-Royce to a friend?
I feel it is a great place to work where time and money is invested in you
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Rolls-Royce?
for the interview just prepare well and don't be put off by the long day
More from Rolls-RoyceMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!