Apprentice manager at Aldi

2011
North West
March 2014

8.2/10

My day to day duties as an apprentice manager i will be managing a team to maintain the expectations of the store. I will delegate tasks. Complete any tasks expected of me to a high standard

I have learnt to be more professional. Also i have learned how to manage a team of people effectivly.

I enjoy my apprenticeship a lot. I am meeting new people all the time. I also enjoy the challenge of the tasks set for me and when i complete them and recieve good feedback on my performance.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at Aldi

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel greatly value by all members of staff.

The programme is fairly structured. But all has been ironed out and i now know where I am going in the scheme

I receive a lot of support from my manager/peers in order to complete my apprenticeship

My employer has put a lot of time, effort and money in order to make my apprenticeship the best it can be and also to make me the best i can be.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at Aldi

The apprenticeship (compared to other apprenticeships) pays excellently

My skills i have learned can be introduced into many of things outside of work

9. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend?

I would recommend this apprenticeship to anyone who is looking to become a manager of the future. They help you all the way through your scheme in order to give you the best opportunity to progress within the business.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi?

If you are not willing to work then it's not for you. It is a hard working environment.