1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Digital marketing. I design the websites and post for them on all social medias. I use photoshop to edit pictures and videos for my company.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed coding skills and photoshop skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It would be better in a younger, bigger company but is still enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Gurney and White Ltd?
Not massively yet but I will do further down the line
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured by QA with my training courses. However not much support or stuff to do at work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Loads of support. Great apprenticeship people.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot less support. I could do with more as I am new to it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I could do with getting paid more. The salary for an apprentice is very low, especially as I am 19.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
A few but can be difficult to find something good.
9. Would you recommend Gurney and White Ltd to a friend?
Because you get paid and experience at the same time. You'll be much more prepared and useful in a company than someone leaving uni with a degree but no experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Gurney and White Ltd?
Work hard and have some background knowledge of what you want to do.
More from Gurney and White LtdMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!