1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Daily standups, coding, meetings, uni work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Expanded more from what I learned at uni
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It's good but hard work
4. How valued do you feel by CGI?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Standard university help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Could work closer with uni to give more support and have a better idea of how we're getting on & the kind of work we do
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I think so
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI? *
Go for it :)
More from CGIMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from CGI
Your usual working day I spend my days helping with system testing, Resourcing, Analysis and managing the eCounting eportal. What you enjoy...