1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
A very broad overview of the company, with very informative presentations about the different divisions. Not very hands-on, but a lot of contact with employees provided.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Improved by practicing my networking skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very friendly environment in a very informative placement
4. How valued do you feel by Nomura?
Very valued. They made you feel they were actually looking for you to participate
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Schedule was strictly followed. Days were properly divided by divisions, and a similar structure was followed throughout the days.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Answered all questions personally, open to further discussion after presentation.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Always looking for the intern comfort
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Only payed for transport. Accommodation was not paid for. More costs than salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Nomura to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Friendly environment with a lot of exposure.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Nomura? *
Study all divisions on your free time before joining Nomura and see how your opinion compares to the actual insight given by Nomura's employees
More from NomuraMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!