1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Automation analyst Maintaining and updating MES systems Working with operators who use the system working with people outside to business and providing production data if needed. System administrator See daily tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
SQL IP.21 QA Apprenticeships
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the role i have been given and the tasks that i am set The team is very friendly and helpful Great company culture I knew that it was a good company Very much so
4. How valued do you feel by GSK?
I feel i am making a difference with in my team and that this is recognised internally and externally
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
this was the first year that GSK ran an IT apprenticeship so things were not always smooth. however overall any issues where sorted quickly and efficiently and the program has been improved because of them.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
the training provided to by was okay, more attention to the student could have been considered.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager and other members of the company are very helpful and support me with any issues or problems that i may have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do not have to pay for living cost as i am still at home with my parents. i would not be able pay for living on my current pay slip. I own a car so i have to pay for petrol and other expences
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
many events happen outside of work that i am able to attend.
9a. Would you recommend GSK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great organisation to work with
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to GSK? *
More from GSKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from GSK
What is it like to be a GSK apprentice? To be an artwork and design apprentice is great, the opportunities that...