1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team Manager daily store running of retail food store . Cash up gaps work chilled and ambient delivery. Customer interaction direct either sales floor or working on the tools. Full responsibility for store health and safety wise
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Development of existing skills, refocus of role and delivery to staff
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Challenging enjoyment, and personally development
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Really, though have to be very independent, apprentice team very helpful
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised has had a few teething issues but quickly fixed. Material ready availabile.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much or as little as you like. Available anytime you need and responds quickly to questions
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A variety of communications tools are helpful, bit did jointed at present but and big but coming together nicely. Tools are getting better.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary average for role
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Everything you won't is available near by, not much of company events
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Ethical and looking forward
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Be yourself always, they want you not a clone.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!